The wet and dry shaver is for the convenience of being able to shave in or out of the shower. These are battery-operated, rechargeable and available for both men and women. It is designed for your convenience whenever you go traveling, and if you find the necessity to shave some of your hair without immediate access to a shower.
Obviously, the wet and dry shaver can be used for different purposes, but you might get confused about the waterproof shavers. Donâ€™t worry, because we are here to guide you to some of the razors that can be used wet or dry.
These brands of razors that we will discuss below are some of the most trusted brands of razor based on the information and reviews that we gathered.
Some may say that ” Oh, I’ve already tried that razor, but it’s not helpful as what the description says.” The truth is thereâ€™s a correct way of using these raors, and a reminder, using these razors can be bad for your skin.
Top Best Wet and Dry Shaver 2021
Table of Contents
Braun Electric Shaver Series 7 790cc
This shaver has intelligent sonic technology that automatically increases power while shaving in difficult areas and on denser hair. This electric razor comes with an ActiveLift trimmer that captures flat-lying hairs in problem areas.
Additionally, it also has OptiFoil feature that cuts hair as short as 0.05mm for perfect closeness. In just one hour, this razor can be fully charged.
To top it all, the Synergized foil and blades will give you a perfect shave with Series 7 razors.
- It is 100% waterproof.
- It can shave different types of hair from curly to straight hair.
- It can be used with or without any gel
- It can give 50 minutes of shaving time
- It can last up to 7 years of usage.
- The price is slightly pricey
Braun Series 9 9290cc Electric Shaver
This razor is compact and stylish very ideal for men. It has a black and silver metal body that weighs only 2.4 pounds. Moreover, it is also a hundred percent waterproof that can let you shave under water.
The Braun Series 9 9290cc has the ability to be rinsed under the faucet to remove those shaving cream and hair. Plus, you will love the fact that this is the only brand of shaver that has only 5 action cleaning station to let you experience clean, sanitize, lubricate, dry and charge.
- It has a synchronic technology that automatically adjusts its power.
- It has a long battery life giving you up to 50 minutes.
- It only takes an hour to charge.
- It has a LED display so that you can check the battery life
- It has a slightly big head that can be hard to reach some of the hair under the nose.
Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
This brand of razor has a dual precision head, designed with slots and holes to quickly and comfortably shave long and short hair. The AquaTec technology lets you shave on either wet or dry skin without harming it.
Another basic feature that Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 has is the pivoting head that adds more comfort. It is also considered as an integrated pop-up trimmer helps complete your facial hair grooming routine.
Without a diubt, this trimmer is ideal for trimming and shaping some part of your body that you need to style.
- It is fully washable.
- it can be charged 3 minutes for 1 cordless shave
- It has a super lift and dual-blade action helping you to shave comfortably.
- It has a LED display, showing if it’s fully charged or low battery.
- It has no pouch for travel
- It is not ideal for an extremely long beards
Hatteker Menâ€™s Electric Shaver with Beard Trimmer
This Hatteker Menâ€™s shaver has a 4 direction floating shaving head. It follows every contour of your face to remain in close contact with the skin for a fast shave. Furthermore, it also has a fully washable design for easy cleaning, allowing you to shave wet or dry.
This shaver comes in a shiny grey body that is curved to make it easier to grip in the hand.
So, if you’re looking for a good quality shaver but not so pricey, this is the best shaver for you. Some people may think it’s good to buy an expensive one because it is more effective than those not so pricey one.
- It has a LED display same as the other razor.
- It is washable
- It has a Lithium-ion battery that gives you a long time to shave.
- It comes with a cleaning brush, charger plug unit, USB charging cord and a travel bag.
- The travel lock is not automatic, you’ll still need to activate it.
Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor ES-LV65-S
This electric shaver has a Nano-tech blade that gives 30 degrees cutting edge.
Trivia: The name Arc5 is because of its 5 stainless steel blades helping you shave whenever you’re in a rush. The five blades also have a handy pop-up trimmer.
Panasonic Arc5 is the only razor that you can use wet or dry but can’t be taken into the shower. The head of this shaver can be clean with water but you need to make sure that the body of this shaver is not soaked in the water because it might cause malfunction to the system.
- It can give you a close shave
- It comes with accessories
- The battery doesn’t run out after a couple of shaves
- It doesn’t easily catch flat hairs on the first pass
- The replacement blades can cost a lot of money
- It can’t be used underwater during bath
Now that you have an idea of the best wet and dry shaver in the market, the real question isâ€¦
Which is better? A Wet and Dry shaver vs waterproof?
On the last brand of razor we mentioned above, it says that the razor is not a hundred percent waterproof. Why? It is because when we say wet or dry it’s not instantly waterproof.
You may use it in water but make sure to take care of your razor properly because some of the materials of the razor are still made of electrical materials.